Decalcomanie Facial Asymmetry Surgery?
A secret of beauty is a symmetrical face. When a face with a great bone structure is asymmetrical, it looks somewhat strange. On the contrary, the more symmetrical a face is, the more comfortable, delicate, beautiful, charming it looks. Most of Korea's best beauty stars have a balanced bone structure and perfectly symmetrical face. These faces look charming from any camera angles. Perfect symmetry is a secret of inborn, natural, much-attention-getting, attractive face.
Patients for Surgery
- Those with a non-straight center line between the two centers of the upper and lower lip.
- Those with a non-straight line between the two centers of the upper and lower teeth.
- Those with a non-straight line between the center of the nose and upper teeth.
- Those with two different chin lines (left & right).
- Those using different side of muscles when repetitively closing and opening your mouth with your fingers in your ears.
- Those who tend to chew food with one side of muscles.
- Those with a mouth twisted to one side and with the different left and right side of the mouth in size while the mouth is opened.
Decalcomanie Facial Asymmetry Surgery Features
Dream Plastic Surgery has a comprehensive face bone analysis system using a digital 3D CT (precisely calculates portions of the face bones that need to be incided, the direction that face bones need to be shifted to, the extent of face bones shifting needed, and predicts the postoperative results). Even slight asymmetry can be perfectly corrected.
We shortened surgery time by delicate 4D Facial Contouring Surgery without vibration, an enhanced version of the existing 3D surgery creating 3D contour. As a result, side effects are minimized.
A double-jaw surgery correcting asymmetry or facial contouring surgery correcting asymmetry is performed (considering each patient) to create the most natural and ideal symmetrical face.
All Types of Asymmetry Correction Possible by Thorough 3D Diagnosis & Surgical Planning
There are many asymmetries in a face like left-right asymmetry. As various angular asymmetries (left-right asymmetry, front-back asymmetry, upper-lower asymmetry, etc.) exist in a single face, those need to be assessed accurately before a surgery. A 2D X-ray is inadequate to assess asymmetries three-dimensionally. Dream Plastic Surgery three-dimensionally diagnoses with a 3D- CT and creates a model of teeth and gums to precisely calculate the directions (left or right, upper or lower, front or back) that face bones need to be shifted to and the extent (mm) of face bones shifting needed before a surgery.
Delicate Diagnosis on Adjacent Soft Tissue (Guaranteeing Permanent Satisfaction)
The cause of an asymmetrical face can be not only bones, but adjacent soft tissues (muscles, fat, skin). Wrong life habits like resting your chin on your hand, favoring one side of the mouth when chewing food, etc. can cause it. Therefore, issues relevant to soft tissues also need to be closely analyzed in diagnosing, and a surgery plan should be created.
These soft tissues also tend to try to return to their original state as time goes by after the surgery. The muscles especially continue to try to return to their original asymmetrical state in direction. Therefore, the power of those trying to maintain homeostasis needs to be thoroughly calculated and considered when planning exfoliating muscles adjacent to the bones. Without an understanding and delicate treatment of soft tissues, it is hard to get long-lasting satisfaction from surgery. Therefore, a medical specialist who can consider even the movement of skin and muscles as well as alveolar bone is needed.
Proficient Manual Skills Gained from Long-term Experience
Asymmetry surgery requires accuracy and meticulousness in from diagnosis, analysis, surgery to post-surgery care. A highly delicate technique and sense are required as a surgeon performing the surgery must understand and deal with every part of a face (muscles, fat, skin, teeth structure, not to mention face structure). Therefore, a head surgeon's proficiency is more important than anything else.
We have 'One-Doctor System' where Kim Young Joon, head of Dream Medical Center and Korea's leading medical specialist in facial contouring surgery and double-jaw surgery, is in charge of overall procedures from counseling, analyzing, surgery to post-surgery care. So you can trust us. Head Kim Young Joon, who has been the best medical specialist in Korea's facial contouring surgery for a long time and has numerous clinical experience and research cases, guarantees safer and more satisfactory surgery by 4D facial contouring surgery, which evolved from 3D surgery.
Notices Before Decalcomanie Facial Asymmetry Surgery
- As facial asymmetry-related issues are often three-dimensional, an analysis with a 3D CT is often needed.
- The most important point in deciding a facial asymmetry surgery method is to consider the facial axis. If the axis is asymmetrical, it needs to be corrected through a double-jaw surgery. If the face is asymmetrical (left and right) despite the normal axis, this symptom is often corrected through a facial contouring surgery.
- The pointed chin, dental protrusion, etc. combined with the facial asymmetry can be corrected simultaneously through a double-jaw surgery (as all of these symptoms are corrected during a double-jaw surgery, the cost remains the same.).