Dream Plastic Surgery's Excellent Safety Management System
The top priority for surgery is patient's safety. Dream Plastic Surgery is working hard to make sure patients are safe with university hospital-class safety management system (emergency medical equipment, infection control system, etc.) and surgical infra.
Pleasant & Spacious Operating Room
- Dream Plastic Surgery has an operating room (142.05㎡) on the 6th floor, 8 patient rooms (total: 142.05㎡) on the 5th floor, and 7 recovery rooms (5 beds). Each operating room and patient room are equipped with 'Clean System' (excellent infra) for safe surgery.
Expert System in Anesthesia
- An anesthesiologist resides in the hospital and intensively trained nurse anesthetists are available, so that patients' condition can be checked and managed meticulously pre-operatively and post-operatively.
University Hospital-class Hygiene Management System
- Surgeons and a medical team wear a sterile gown to prevent bacterial infections that can occur during surgery. Surgical gowns, surgical gloves, etc., used are all disposable.
‘One Doctor to a Patient' System
- Each medical specialist in a field (depending on a type of surgery you have) is in charge of the whole procedures (counseling-surgery-treatment-care) against a patient. This system based on an exact understanding of a patient manages not only a pre-surgery care, but the potential aftereffects consistently.
Cutting-edge Equipment (Surgery & Diagnosis) Introduction
- Surgeries are performed not damaging blood vessels or nerves adjacent to osseous tissue and reducing unnecessary bone removal with cutting-edge surgical equipment like Bone Scalpel, RASP, Burr, etc.
In addition, surgeries are more accurately and effectively with a Digital 3D CT, equipment for comprehensively diagnosing face bone.
Emergency Medical Equipment
- We are equipped with cardioverter defibrillators and respirators essential for cardiac arrest. In addition, batteries used in each equipment are replaced and examined regularly to prevent these pieces of equipment from stopping.
Post-surgery Care System
Dream Plastic Surgery runs a Post-surgery Care System to minimize post-surgery pain and side effects and shorten recovery time. Dream's philosophy ("We should serve and manage every single patient responsibly") is reflected on this.
- Pain Reduction : PCA(Patient Controlled Anesthesia) injection
- Skin Reproduction : treatment with Erchonia Laser, etc.
- Removal of Bruises, Swelling : treatment with ultrasonic waves, high frequency, etc.