PRP treatment is typically used to create a baby face. PRP can be injected into the injured area after extracting various growth factors from a patient's blood. Only taking 30 minutes therapy can generate new tissues in a gloomy and non-elastic face.
The platelets are separated from other blood cells and their concentration is increased during a process called centrifugation. The plasma contains not only a lot of platelets but also growth factors which are needed to grow cells, cytokine delivering signals between cells, and mononuclear cells which are very important in converting to stem cells. These are highly effective in healing injuries, skin repair and anti-aging, and preventing pigmentation by repairing the damaged blood vessels.
- If you desire more volume in your temples, cheeks, under the eyes and the nasolabial lines.
- If you have a lot of fine lines and your skin is losing its elasticity as you get older.
- If you wish to recover your vitality and looking more fair and radiant.
Benefits of PRP skin repair
- PRP treatment produces elastic fibrous cells like collagenous fibers and elastin by injecting activated platelets to draw stem cells.
- It is good for someone who desires more volume in the temples, in the cheeks, under the eyes and the nasolabial lines.
- It takes only 40~50 minutes to inject after extracting the blood.
- As it catalyzes collagenous fibers and elastin regeneration, it can help repair damaged or aging skin. Also, it can play a role to make you feel rejuvenated with the improvement of skin elasticity and its tone.
- There is little risk of infection and allergic reaction because it is harvested from a patient's own body.
- You can experience an immediate effect with the first treatment.
Surgery comparison of PRP treatment with Petit and Laser treatment
|Division||PRP||Filler (Hyaluronic acid)||Botox||Laser|
|Number of Treatment||1 time||1 time||1 time||It is necessary to repeat the treatment at regular intervals|
|Duration for a One-off Treatment||1~2years||3 months||3~6 months||It depends on the individuals|
Precautions before and after the PRP treatment
Preparations before surgery
- There is no special precaution before the injection.
- It is recommended not to apply a makeup at the injection area, however, it can be possible to treat with makeup removed in that area.
- For a person worrying about the pain, we apply anesthetic cream to the injection area 30 minutes before.
- You are able to return to normal activities right after surgery, There is no negative signs of the treatment apparently.